The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
nirvana

Old 21-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 12
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Fyi, for those cheapskate like me. Dmg airport to mochit bts or chatuchat mrt (same location), there is a shuttle bus A1 arrival hall exit 6 or 7, big signboard showing but timetable, bus A1, 30b per trip. Enjoy
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 8
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Fyi, for those cheapskate like me. Dmg airport to mochit bts or chatuchat mrt (same location), there is a shuttle bus A1 arrival hall exit 6 or 7, big signboard showing but timetable, bus A1, 30b per trip.
Hoot! Hoot!

Are you referring to Don Mueang International Airport?

Bus A1 not the most cheapskate. Go to main road outside of Don Mueang International Airport and take Bus 29 to Mochit BTS/Chatuchak MRT. 6.50 Baht only.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hitman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phnom Penh was good fun and now on to Bangkok, prepping and reading good information from this forum thread. Will be in Bangkok maiden cheong trip on the 9th-12th July(Thurs-Sun). Appreciate if any bros there during those dates, hope can join and have fun together!
Old 21-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 14
anikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Fyi, for those cheapskate like me. Dmg airport to mochit bts or chatuchat mrt (same location), there is a shuttle bus A1 arrival hall exit 6 or 7, big signboard showing but timetable, bus A1, 30b per trip. Enjoy
Exit 5 bro, and it takes only about 15-20 mins from Dmg airport to chatuchak mrt (time of travel was about 730pm, weekend)
Old 21-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 9
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Hoot! Hoot!

Are you referring to Don Mueang International Airport?

Bus A1 not the most cheapskate. Go to main road outside of Don Mueang International Airport and take Bus 29 to Mochit BTS/Chatuchak MRT. 6.50 Baht only.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Cannot lah. Not air con bus rite? Sibey hot and old bus. carry luggage die.
Old 21-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 8
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yes non-aircon bus with wooden flooring. Travel light lor!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 22-06-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 12
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Aircon la...cooler than sg mrt...bus may not be new but retrofitted with good aircon. Mai hiam la...or rich towkay like you can always go for cab lor...we cheap charlie mah...
Old 22-06-2015, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 9
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Aircon la...cooler than sg mrt...bus may not be new but retrofitted with good aircon. Mai hiam la...or rich towkay like you can always go for cab lor...we cheap charlie mah...
Please leh 6.50baht bus fare , u asking for aircon?? u know the correct fare for aircon bus or not? 555

I not rich towkay and taxi fare in Bangkok is considered quite affordable compared to our sg cab fares. I travel anywhere around the city/club/work all below 100baht. Less than $4sgd. Not limousine cab unless u think so.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 19
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Short de-brief on my SC outing last night.

Meant to only have a couple of beers under my belt, for early night before my red eye flight to leave for airport 0400. Popped in Sharks 7pm (with 'new' closing hours). Quite a line up, but only spied a coyote (no number tag?) worth 2nd look. Happy hours for bottled beers only thb70. Coyotes dancing upstairs from 8pm.

Hopped over to Midnite, 8pm and same beer going for princely thb200! Some coyotes I think, else only a couple on stage. 1 led me inside, and tried unsuccessfully to goad me into LD ...I made it outside for smokes.

Dollhouse contrasted with beers at thb90, and friendlier turnout. Loo was a narrow spiral staircase up. And nude dancing on table tops. Starkers, but not worth even 1st look. Just pee and go

I ended evening at live band place (Asoke end) opp country pub. Not bad Thai band doing rock pop, chill and a change from agg factories. Caved in to a ST 2.5k, as she was friendly and good communication with sweet dimples.

Not good with saucy FRs, but in short she made me do 69 from start. I had to take control after with real thing. Booted her out after the deed so I can get some shuteye.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dessie888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen to meetup and chiong as I am alone in Bkk, don't mind just finding a partner and hit the clubs to try pick up. I am also cool with discovering soapy and nana ventures. Always better to chiong with a Singaporean then being alone. Thanks.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Please leh 6.50baht bus fare , u asking for aircon?? u know the correct fare for aircon bus or not? 555

I not rich towkay and taxi fare in Bangkok is considered quite affordable compared to our sg cab fares. I travel anywhere around the city/club/work all below 100baht. Less than $4sgd. Not limousine cab unless u think so.
Bus 29 has both aircon and non aircon. But yes non aircon is priced at THB 6.50 flat rate. Agree with you taxis in BKK (meter) is affordable compared to Singapore. But traffic in BKK is pain in the ass, right?
Old 22-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 14
anikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of lightanikisan is a glorious beacon of light

bkk day 2

Well actually day 2 wasn't too exciting coz i went on a shopping spree instead of hunting for puyings hahaha. went for a really quality oil massage and foot massage. the only highlight of day 2 was when i checked put nataree massage...my first impression was that it is machiam like a highly organised brothel!! so after doing research online, when i reached nataree, i ignore the first (ie left) entrance and walked directly into the second (right) entrance. walked into a dark loungy lounge. saw some bros there. shd be fellow sg pussy mongers from their looks and dressing lol. but i made a mistake, i went in too early (about noon). dick too horny that's why hahaah. so when i went in right, not a lot of girls. papasan was v attentive. but he nv asked me what i want but just kept on talking: "here, these 2,600 baht, all in, 90 min ok? this one good english, also 2,600 baht. this one boobs big, u like? good service. i also have 4,000-5,000 baht..."

wah, at this point...knn i saw some teenagers there...by my judgment, they should be about 15-17. fuck leh. i see leow i a bit disturbed. also, from the papasan's body language i can tell those girls confirm under age one coz he quickly looked away when i looked back at him. it's like a sense of embarrassment. anyways, who am i to judge right? i'm here only for a good time, so i'll just mind my own business la. BTW bros, xiao di opinion here only ok. DON'T ever try under age girls, if kena caught by police, or if they somehow black mail you, then hong gan leow. High chance of thailand jail or pay until you bleed big time. want to play, take calculated risks la. that's my advice...

then in the end, i settled for a busty, fair 19-year old from chiang rai. her name is Ern (or something like that). she looks much older than 19 haha papasan tried to smoke me, but my best guess is about 22-23.

quoted me 2600 baht for nurul massage 90 mins. went up, showered, gave me an ok piano massage. then bath tub with only very little foreplay. she has pink nips, B+ boobs, smooth and fair skin. not chubby but well proportioned. then i lie down on bed, she started cat bath...omg...her tongue power is see beh solid. she rimmed around my balls and the area just below my balls...wah damn high. then after a short while, she wanna cap me and ride cow girl leow. i was like, eh?? where's my nurul massage, no have ah? then she said, old lady dont like gel massage etc etc. basket...she just want to fuck and go type. really hate these types of girls. anyway, from my past (s)experience, i don't find it's worth it to argue with your working lady coz after that right, you'll lose the mood leow, so even in the end you get what you want (whatever it is), you won't enjoy it de coz the mood is gone leow - that cheekiness, that sensual connection, etc. this is true at least for me la. so i just said ok, let's do it baby. but before i pound her, i told myself i wanna make her beg for sex hahaha. so i massaged her pussy (clean, no smell or sores) and fingered her and all. and then put on condom and did intercrural on her, ie rubbed my shaft along her pussy opening until she damn high. she begged me to enter her, saying "omg baby, u make me so hot. i want u, i want u go in me now. please..."

and, the rest is his-story stay tune for day 3...sergeant dick reporting, sir!!

Last edited by anikisan; 22-06-2015 at 12:49 PM.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Don't think so. I believe you should know more than me.

Usually I like to go those along kaset. Cheap cheap, 100฿ for the pg drink. I just bought one time, they appreciate like as if I buy 10.

Usually these places less frequent by the foreigners hence if they know you were foreigner who has the ablility to converse fluently in thai language, most probably you will be on their radar on that particular night. This is what I experienced.
I head this pg places don't sell shisha now? I am a fan of shisha, if shisha is not available in most places, my return to BKK would be really a disappointment.

I agree with you such places are less frequent by foreigners due to the language barrier and if these pgs meet a foreigner that is able to converse in their language, you would have all attention.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 9
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Nice update Anikisan!
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 22-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

That is some good update from sgt anikisan. Nataree will be on my first hit list when I return. Wondering if my good friend Born is still working there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1